Rockridge seeks to invest in or acquire Australian businesses in the technology, digital media or telecommunications sectors. Too many potentially great Australian companies find that a lack of capital forces them to sell their businesses prematurely – often to foreign buyers. We are keen to see this trend reversed and are interested in playing our part.
Rockridge is focused on capital growth and, accordingly, seeks to invest its capital to facilitate growth.
Where we can make a difference, the executives of Rockridge have the capacity to take an active role in investee companies to assist in achieving growth. This often goes well beyond Board representation.
What does Rockridge offer business owners seeking a partner?
- A quick and efficient means of realising value for their business.
- A willingness to structure transactions to accommodate a range
of ownership models.
- A proven track record in creating value through strategic initiatives
and operational management.
- Access to capital to facilitate growth.
- Flexibility – the Rockridge Group is not constrained by
the fixed approaches of many conventional funds.
- Expertise and understanding in the TMT sectors.